Saturday, July 11, 2009

That's My Boy

Let's take a break from comic books for a moment. Enough of the reviews and Blackest Night talk. I came upon something really funny yesterday. How about that picture of Obama checking out that girl's butt at the G8 summit?

You're my boy, Obama. That girl was working with a little something. Some reports say his head was just turning that way as he was getting ready to help another woman down the steps. A misleading snapshot? Yeah right. I know the truth, player. It's not like it ain't happen before.

The best part of the G-8 picture has to be French President Nicolas Sarkozy. I know that reaction he's displaying all too well. He's covering his mouth to mask the "deeeeeyyyyyyaaaaammmmm" that always follows the sight of a fat ass.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny that Obama's Chief-of-Staff is trying to hide a smile in the top pic!

    ReplyDelete