Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Marvel vs. Capcom 2

Whenever I have some free time from my two jobs I occasionally like to relax and play some video games. Given that my free time is so sparse nowadays, I need something I can just pick up and play for a few minutes at a time and get some immediate gratification. Being a huge comic book fan, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is the perfect game! It doesn't come out until September though :-(. However, available for download on Xbox Live tomorrow is Marvel vs. Capcom 2. I may suck at most fighting games, but this should be pretty fun and will probably tide me over until MUA2.

I remember this game in the arcades. It was totally kick ass, filled with 30 hit combos, 3 on 3 fighting action, and 56 different characters to use. Even if most of the ones from Marvel are X-Men, there's still some cool ones like Spider-Man (of course), Iron Man, Cap, Doom, and Thanos. They even remembered Thanos! Way to go, guys! I very much look forward to whooping some Street Fighter lovers up on Xbox Live. My gamertag is theJman100000. Send me an invite if dare. All challengers welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment