Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Contributors

I've finally figured out a way to show all of the Plots and Pictures' contributors. When there is more than one contributor listed, Blogspot doesn't allow profiles to be seen in the sidebar. That's messed up, so I created a widget to display all the workers who strive to perfect this website.

In it, of course, you will see me. I created the site and have written everything in it. My picture has been changed recently, by popular demand. Apparently I don't look like my last picture any more.

The other person you see is my brother, Dan. He's responsible for a lot of the aesthetics of the site. When I need help figuring out how to write some code, Dan is the guy to figure it out. He's responsible for the scrolling comic books at the top of the page, the condensed posts on the home page, and probably a lot of other stuff that I am failing to mention. Right now he is working on something really cool and maybe it will be working soon.

Hopefully, more contributors will be added shortly. A buddy of mine might be writing the review for X-Factor, so of course he'll be part of the section when that happens. Until then, I guess Dan and I are the stars of the coolest site on the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment