Monday, September 14, 2009

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

It's finally here!!! Tomorrow I will be getting MUA2 and be able to satiate my hunger for a new quality comic book game. Over 20 characters will be at my disposal (and dozens more as NPCs) to take through some of the Marvel Universe's best story lines, including Secret War and Civil War. Sleep, I will miss you.

The game plays like a mix between a brawler and RPG. Remember those old Ninja Turtles and Final Fight arcade games of the 90? Well that's exactly how this game plays. There will be tons of bad guys on a level for you do walk through and defeat and boss fights waiting for you at the end. It's not just action though. You get experience with every brawl that you can apply to your characters. This makes the game very customizable. If you prefer Iron Man's repulsor blasts over his punching ability, build up his blasts.

In the game you'll be in control of one character and either your friends or the computer will be the other three. Some of the more interesting characters include most of the typical Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man, the Fantastic Four, Juggernaut, and coolest of all, the Thunderbolts! I bet using Songbird is gonna be awesome. I'm sure there will be more downloadable characters in the future. Also, I'm sure not every storyline will center around Civil War. Expect to see some other plot threads pulled directly from the comic books. Anyone who wants to play with me, my Xbox gamertag is theJman100000.

No comments:

Post a Comment