Monday, October 5, 2009

Posts Are Now Easier to Read

For a while now, I've been afraid that my beautiful background may be interfering with your ability to clearly read the text in my posts (scroll down to see a few older posts where that might have been a problem). Recently a few loyal fans have confirmed those fears. My reviews are too important not to be seen, so I went to work to find an awesome solution. With the help of my Assistant Designer, Dan (AKA my brother), a solution was made. The border around my posts now is catchy without distracting from the content. You will definitely want to click "Read More" to read about and see our journey.

It was a long and arduous road, one most bloggers would not even have considered taking. But this is Plots and Pictures and Dan and I knew what had to be done. Immediately I threw ideas at him as he researched ways to implement them. Not all roads led to victory though. Blood was shed, fists hurled, and curses spouted as perfection escaped us. Then, on a cool October Sunday in the year of the Cow, glory was ours. Nothing so beautiful and stylish had ever been seen on a blog and all our hardships instantly became badges of honor. The journey may have been difficult, but our determination never wavered. Our combined power can be stopped by nothing. Take a look at the slide show below for a visual of the adventure - if you have the stomach for it.

Click on any picture to see a larger version of it.



7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad I saw this slide show. It single-handedly killed off 35 seconds of boredom here at the station. Well done sir (and brother of sir)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That is one nice border. Perfection is a tasty meal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new blog-look...it is now easier to read how you and your brother plan to take over the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your brother can take you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! This is actually a much better look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This page is missing something of utmost importance - something to do with sports. But I do enjoy looking at what I think is Thor while typing this comment.

    ReplyDelete